What is violence?
What are the causes?
How many types of violence?
There are many kinds of surrounding violence’s against as like,
- Women’s violence
- Children’s violence
- Sexual violence
- Physical violence
- Domestic violence
- Family torture violence
- Intimate violence
We all have need to prevent this kind of violence against women and children.
What is violence against women?
Violence against women not consider only physical violence, it has much more phases like, sexual, emotional, physiological, and financial abuse also. But there are most important violence’s which are commonly incudes internationally, the two main types are: domestic and family violence, sexual and physical violence.
Let’s define what’s the actual meaning of violence against women?
The word violence against women means any bad act of opposite gender-based violence that result in sexually, physically, harming women’s, according to these types of violence, women’s suffering very harmful situation and also bearing lots of panic issues in public or in private life.
The other harming violence is domestic violence, this is occurred when oppose gender controlling and bounding women through physical torture, sexually harassment, forced for intimate, fear and threatening. This kind of violent is most probably power control on women and their children and these all are criminal and also non-criminal parts. This violent behavior and act like physical, sexual, emotional, blackmailing, phycological, and financial abuse.
So, the physical violence is also included like:
- Drop down son stairs
- Locked in room alone
- Arms twisting
- Burnt and stabbed
Financial violence includes:
- Controlling and forcing for another person’s money, property, and assets.
- Stealing cash, bank balance, money, affidavit
- In all kinds victim is not willing to give any kind of thing.
- It involves in persons between family members
- Also, a part of intimate violence between partners
- It also same act like a Domestic violence
- The term family violence is one of the most commonly used in all international globe
- It includes the broad range of forcefully marital relationship in which violence may occurred.
Sexual violence or sexual harassment:
- Sexual violence or we can say it sexual assault can include,
- Rape, force for intimate relationship
- Force for prostitution
- Engage in pornography
- Force for sex with friends
- Phycological torture
- Emotional abuse
- Physical and sexual harassment.
What are the causes?
There are many types of causes when actually violence occurred:
- When men can’t control their anger they forced for sex, make intimate relationships;
- When the men badly intoxicated with alcohol;
- When the women are not willing for sex and physical relationship, they torture and forcefully doing all kinds of bad habits which means violence occurred;
- Most of this kind of violence is intimate another partner.
- This type of violence badly effected on women’s like; physical, mental, sexual, torture and reproductive health, and increase the many of risks like; un balance the harmonic system of women through HIV.
- Intimate or doing sex forcefully if partner willing or not
- Physically harassment
- Emotionally abused
- Controlling behavior’s
- Harm through phycological
What impact on children’s;
- In most of the families where their children are growing are badly affected by violence
- Make disturbances their minds and emotionally affected
- When partners going to be for intimate this is also badly affected to children through high rates of infant and child mortality.
- This violence cause by many diseases just like, malnutrition, and lower immunization system.
How to prevent from all of these violence’s?
The government of the all the nations making some best strategies about that prevent and secure women’s and children from all types of violence’s,
The all nations of organization and government make seven letter of strategies which means?
- R stands for Relationship skills strengthening
- E stands for Empowerment of women
- S stands for Services ensured
- P stands for Poverty reduced
- E stands for Enable environments like, (schools, work places, public spaces)
- C stands for Created; child’s and prevent from abuse and violence
- T stands for Transformed attitudes, like beliefs and norms.
Prevention and role of health:
These all elements when followed and also applying every community all nations internationally then no violence would be occurred anywhere.
Advocate can’t be responsible and handling cases of violence against women’s and child’s, so, violence going to be addressed as a public health problem. Surely to prevent all women’s and children’s from all of such violence’s who are faces and experiencing such referral and support. Promote elegant norms to genders s part of skills and comprehensive sexually education system taught to young people also.
Generate best evidence on all what works of problems of carrying out populations-based surveys from violence against women and organized health surveys and health information systems.